Pages

Tuesday, January 4, 2011

Reflection on 2010 (Part 2)

I thought I'd write an entry on some of the non statistical things that happened to me in 2010 that are Etsy/art related (you can see the last entry for statistics for my shop in 2010).

*I made a large travel travel for a school project. You can learn more about it in this entry and this entry and see more photos im my Artwork set on my Flickr.

Large Travel Journal

Polar Bears (Greenland)

*I lived in New York City this summer so I went to a few Etsy Lab events and a fashion show that was hosted by Etsy. You can read more about the fashion show here and the Etsy lab events here, here and here.


Pink Felted Cupcake

*I opened a Storeenvy. Storeenvy is like Etsy, but it's not as well known. I don't know if I'll get any sales there, but I figured it couldn't hurt.

*Move the Needle was featured youtube video. I thought it was neat because I love watching video blogs and it was a different way to promote my shop.

*I did two craft shows this year. One was at a college in Pennsylvania on Earth Day. You can read about it here. The other was the Daystar Craft Fair in Chicago at a local school. I wrote an entry about it here. I sold greeting cards at both events.

*I made mini cards that were featured on Vegan Craft Sample Bags. You can read more about it and see my cards here.





*I started a 365 project this year. I had heard about 365 projects for a while, but I never actually tried it. My theme was food and you can see my photos here. I haven't completed the 365 yet, but I've learned it's a good way to get myself to take more photos. I also think it's interesting to see how my photography has developed throughout the year.

217/2365

*I had two giveaways on this blog. You can see them here and here.

What did you accomplish or do in 2010?

No comments:

Copyright © My Thread of Thought. All Rights Reserved.
Blogger Template by The October Studio