Pages

Friday, September 3, 2010

Felted Cupcakes at Etsy Labs

As I mentioned in my last entry, I went to a couple Etsy lab events this summer in Brooklyn, NY. The first Etsy lab event I went to was in early/mid July. I made faux felt cakes with Kitiya from My Candy Castle.



The idea is really cute and I love fake food stuffed toys like this. I made a really simple pink and white cupcake. It's basically just a cupcake pattern with felt, stuffed and then decorated.

Picture 006

Picture 002

I used hot glue to add decorations and lace to the outside. Unfortunately, it came apart a little bit, but I was able to glue it back together.

I have photos from two other events I'll be posting in future entries. Look out for those. :)

1 comment:

Copyright © My Thread of Thought. All Rights Reserved.
Blogger Template by The October Studio