Pages

Monday, October 24, 2011

Halloween Pet Costumes

Get your pets in the Halloween spirit too. Here are some pet costume ideas. I know it's kind of late to buy costumes, but these ideas can get you inspired to make your own.

Bat Costume



This listing is a bat costume for a dog or cat on Etsy. You could make your own bat wings out of black material.

Witch Hat



This is a listing for a hand crocheted witch hat. You could make your own witch hat or buy a kids/toddlers witch hat for your pet.

Pet Bandana



Pet bandanas are an easy way to dress up your pet. If you have a bandana already, you can just use that on your pet. This listing is for a Halloween themed bandana.

Lion Costume



This article explains how to make a lion pet costume using a Wolfman mask.

For more information on making your own pet costumes, see this article. Do you dress your pets up for Halloween?

5 comments:

Sea Flower Studios said...

Love the bat costume!

Lostlemonade said...

Adorable!

Unknown said...

My mother would love these ideas. She dresses him up in sweaters for the winter!

Sandy said...

So cute! Yea, my cats would never wear a hat or any other costume.

Serge said...

I think that before I get my pets to wear these costumes, I should first make sure that the fabric is comfortable and loose enough for them to wear.

Copyright © My Thread of Thought. All Rights Reserved.
Blogger Template by The October Studio