Pages

Wednesday, July 22, 2009

New Listings

I got these new items up, which both happen to be orange:

Orange Flower Garden Mini Journal



This item was a little different because I started with a blank book, already bound, and painted it with oil paint. I had these blank books when I was a kid where you were supposed to fill in with stories. I had one laying around so I decided to use it. The colors are a mix of red, orange and yellow:

Painted Orange Swirl Journal



I also got this journal up which has a map of Chicago. I had to put it on sale because of an imperfection, but I really like how it turned out. I found the paper in a small shop in my hometown.

Chicago Map Coptic Stitch Journal (Sale)






I'm also working on getting more items up. I have some cards I made a while ago that I never listed. I just have to edit some photos. I'm trying to list a new item every day so I'm not listing all at once.

I've been buying ad space using Project Wonderful (really cheap). I've heard good things about that site and it's a good way to get exposure without spending a lot of money. I've noticed my views are up in my shop - I think it's a combination of ads, being featured on blogs and listing new items more. I also applied so people can buy ad space on my blog. I think I'd replace the plugboard box with just space for a small ad. Hopefully, the ads would be pretty much all etsy/craft related so it'd be good to add to my blog.

I sold a bunch of items on EBay today so I'm excited about that. It's mostly just old magazines for $1, but it's nice to get rid of old stuff and make a little money. I also found a bunch of expensive eye shadows for really cheap on EBay. I kind of gave in and bought them. There was a set of 20 eye shadows that would have been about $200-300 in real life, but it was only $30 on EBay so I figured it would save a lot of money and it will last a while.

I'm starting to use my tumblr daily and also post in my music blog if you want to check those out.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hey! Thanx for this beautiful place of the Inet!!

Copyright © My Thread of Thought. All Rights Reserved.
Blogger Template by The October Studio