Pages

Tuesday, July 21, 2009

Luna's Famous!

I submitted my cat for a pet feature in EtsyVeg's blog (a vegetarian team I'm in on etsy). My write up and photos of her were on the blog today. :) You can see it here.



As far as the blogs I was talking about starting my last entry, I ended up starting a music blog/community on livejournal here where I'm going to post music recommendations, mixtapes, etc. If you're on livejournal, feel free to join my community. I'll update at least weekly (probably more in the summer).
Also, I started a tumblr where I'm going to post photos daily - either ones I take or ones I find. I'm hoping to do it every day for a while and try not to miss a day. I might also start a tumblr for Move the Needle to help promote it where I feature just items. I'll let you know if I get that up too.



2 comments:

Siddiqa said...

Congratulations! Luna looks like a lovely cat!

readingsully2 said...

awhhhhhhh!

Copyright © My Thread of Thought. All Rights Reserved.
Blogger Template by The October Studio