Pages

Sunday, May 20, 2012

More Like a Bird Photos

Here are some new photos in the Like a Bird May photography project:

11/31

The theme for this photo was soft. I decided to take the prompt literally and took this photo of a blanket.

12/31

The topic for this photo was surroundings. I snapped this photo from my porch and I like how it came out.

13/31

The theme for this photo was square format. Square format is originally taken with square format film cameras. For a digital camera, you can just edit it in to a square shape like I did with this photo.

14/31

This topic was motion. I caught this bird lifting off the ground. I think it's funny too because this photography challenge came from a blog called Like a Bird.

Do you take photos on a daily basis?

3 comments:

Duni said...

Nice photo challenge!
Love the lush green trees and the bird taking flight :)
via EBT!

cheeky rose said...

Beautiful shot from you porch

Memories for Life said...

I love seeing everything so green and in bloom...great pics :)

Copyright © My Thread of Thought. All Rights Reserved.
Blogger Template by The October Studio