Pages

Thursday, May 24, 2012

May Photography Project Photos

I can't believe I'm more than half way through with my Like a Bird May photography project already. I'm taking a photo with a different theme every day in the month of May. Here's some of my recent photos:

18/31

The topic for this photo was to take at 4:10PM. I took this photo on my back porch. I like the lighting and shadows made by the chairs and table.

19/31

This theme was waterscape. Since I'm not near any body of water, I just did this in my bath.

20/31

This theme was to break the rule of thirds. The rule of thirds is a guideline for composing interesting images. You can see my rule of thirds photo here.

Do you like to take photos?

No comments:

Copyright © My Thread of Thought. All Rights Reserved.
Blogger Template by The October Studio