Pages

Saturday, May 5, 2012

Like a Bird May Photography project

I started doing a photography challenge for the month of May from the Like a Bird blog. I'm taking a photo every day in May with a different prompt for each day. You can see all my photos for the project here. Here are the topics for each day:



Sofar I've done the first two days (I've taken a few more photos, but haven't got around to uploading them yet):

1/31

The topic for this photo was minimalism.

2/31


This topic was vertical panorama which I've never thought of doing with my digital camera before. These are just some trees from my backyard.

I'll post new photos I take on here throughout the month. Have you ever done a photography project?

1 comment:

Lizzy Lizano said...

Very cool experiment :) Iook forward to seeing your photos

Copyright © My Thread of Thought. All Rights Reserved.
Blogger Template by The October Studio