Pages

Tuesday, May 22, 2012

May Photography Project

I'm taking a photo every day in the month of May as a part of a photography project.

15/31

 The topic for this photo was breakfast. I eat cinnamon toast a lot and this was the photo I got.

16/31

 The theme for this photo was something metal. I liked the way this wheelbarrow looked in my backyard and I like that it matches the flowers in the background.

17/31

The theme for this photo was black and white. I just edited the saturation in Photoshop. It's fun to see how different photos can look in black and white.

You can see all photos from my May photo project here.

2 comments:

Enzie Shahmiri Portraits and Fine Art said...

Hi, I am visiting from Etsy and follow your blog. Would you please follow me back at www.EnzieShahmiri.com/blog

Thanks!
Enzie

Tiny Tipis said...

I love photo posts! You should share more of your May photos!

Stopped by from Etsy to read and follow. Great job!

Cory of TinyTipis.blogspot.com

Copyright © My Thread of Thought. All Rights Reserved.
Blogger Template by The October Studio