Pages

Tuesday, May 15, 2012

Recent Etsy Favorites

I love finding unique items on Etsy. Here are some of my recent Etsy favorites:

Large Dreamer Laptop Decal

large dreamer laptop decal

I would love to have a decal like this for my laptop. You can also take it off easily if you want to change the decal.

Red and White Love Heart Coin Purse

Red and White Love Heart Coin purse - iPod Earbud Case

The pattern of this coin purse is really cute and it's great for holding small items such as coins or earphones.

Hummingbird Recipe Cards

Hummingbird RECIPE CARDS (set of 10) - cute, unique and retro kitchen gift -  bird with herb flower garden illustrations

These cute recipe cards are perfect for organizing your favorite recipes. I love the hummingbird designs.

Libra Constellation Silver Necklace

Libra Zodiac Constellation Sterling Silver Necklace on Rubber Cord

I love astrology and constellations so I thought these constellation silver necklaces from this shop were really cute. This one is for Libra.

Mini Twig Pencils

10- 4"mini twig pencils

These twig pencils are unique and practical. I'd love to own a couple of these to draw with.

To see more inspiration from Etsy, you can look at my favorites tag. Have you seen any interesting craft items recently?

1 comment:

ollina said...

Really lovely choices!

Copyright © My Thread of Thought. All Rights Reserved.
Blogger Template by The October Studio