Pages

Tuesday, September 14, 2010

Measuring Tape Pouch from Dainty Squid

I recently purchased this cute measuring tape pouch from The Dainty Squid. I've been following The Dainty Shop for a while and I decided with the new school year, a small pouch like this could come in handy.

Measuring Tape Pouch



I'm using it to store my crafty stuff like thread and my bone folder. I thought the measuring tape theme went well for storing craft supplies.

Measuring Tape Pouch

The pouch is really cute and well made. It's a little small, so it can't hold a lot of stuff. Overall, I'm really happy with the purchase though and it's nice to have an item from a shop I've been wanting to buy from for a while. I think these pouches would make great gifts or are great for storing small things.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

I love small bags like that- I buy them all the time and use them for everything! That one is very cute.- FreshUrbanVintage on Etsy

Freya said...

Cute!!! I can think of all kinds of stuff that needs a cute home...

http://tutorialadventures.blogspot.com/

Copyright © My Thread of Thought. All Rights Reserved.
Blogger Template by The October Studio