Pages

Friday, January 28, 2011

Treasuries, Features and Advertisements

Here are some treasuries I've been featured in recently:

Everything Green

Love for Paper Crafting Treasury

Wicked Heart Treasury

Romantic Paper Treasury

I forgot to post that my Silver Leaves Holiday Card was featured in this blog:



Also, my advertisement is on a blog, Rachel B. Blog, this month. Go check out the blog and tell me what you think of the ad. I'm still working on different advertisement designs so I want to see what people like and what works.

4 comments:

Southern Belle said...

congrats on the treasuries and blog features

Unknown said...

such pretty treasuries!

Walter Silva said...

A great selection of paper artist!

Lacey (schoolhousefarm) said...

congratulations! that's a lot of etsy love.

Copyright © My Thread of Thought. All Rights Reserved.
Blogger Template by The October Studio