Pages

Friday, January 21, 2011

Newsletter and Blog Award

I sent my monthly newsletter out. You can read it online here. If you want to subscribe to my newsletter, you can use the form on the right side of this blog.

I got two blog awards from Roseberry Style. I have to:

1. Thank and link back to the person who awarded me these awards
2. Share 7 things about myself
3. Award 15 recently discovered great bloggers
4. Contact these bloggers and tell them about the award!

I did 7 facts about myself for one of the same awards here. I wanted to post this award though because I've been checking out new blogs lately. I don't have 15 recently discovered blogs because I'm trying not to read so many blogs (so I can focus on ones I really like). These are a few recently discovered blogs I've found:

XSparkage - This is a makeup and fashion themed blog. The girl that runs the blog, Leesha, makes videos on YouTube about makeup that are popular. She also makes handmade bows on Etsy (I don't think her shop is active right now though).

Cinnamon and Coffee - I've read this blog for a while, but I don't think I've ever mentioned it on here before. It's a personal blog and she has a lot of nice photos on there.

Like a Bird - This blog has a lot of inspiring ideas and nice photography on it. I'm also pen pals with the blog owner, Kendra.

By the way, if anybody wants a pen pal, I'd be willing to have a few more. I love reading and writing handwritten letters. I also think writing letters can be more intimate and personal than using technology to connect to people.

Have you been reading any good blogs lately? Feel free to recommend me some.

No comments:

Copyright © My Thread of Thought. All Rights Reserved.
Blogger Template by The October Studio