Pages

Thursday, November 11, 2010

Versatile Blogger Award

I got an award for my blog by Little Gray Fox. I'm supposed to share 7 random things about myself.



1. Hippos are my favorite exotic animal. I always liked them growing up. Besides the actual animal, I love stuffed hippos, hippo cartoons, etc.

2. I love to cook. I'm a vegetarian so I'm always looking for new recipes. I like baking desserts too. You can see some things I've made on my 365 Project where I'm taking a photo of a meal every day for a year.

3. I love taking baths and trying different soaps and bath things, especially handmade ones.

4. I like trying different types of workouts. Recently I've been in to pilates. I do a core challenge DVD by Ana Caban. It's the second DVD I have by her. It's great for your abs and makes me feel really good.

5. Besides creating art, I love to write short stories and poetry. I hope to publish a book one day.

6. I love traveling. I went to Italy a few years ago and I want to go to Paris and India someday.

7. I started journaling because of my Etsy shop. I didn't really journal before that, but making journals led me to start an art journal. I discovered you don't have to use journaling just for writing.

I give the blog award to:

Stacey Winters
Amorology
End of March
Geninne's Art Blog
Tortagialla
ppppapertissue
Missed Connections

To accept the Versatile Blogger Award the rules are:

1. Thank and link back to who gave you the award.
2. Share 7 things about yourself.
3. Pass it along to 7 blogs you’ve recently discovered and enjoy.
4. Leave your recipients a note, telling them about the award.

1 comment:

linda said...

Thanks so much for your lovely intention! I don't post about awards or chains on my blog - but I do appreciate the nomination... :)

Copyright © My Thread of Thought. All Rights Reserved.
Blogger Template by The October Studio