Pages

Tuesday, November 16, 2010

October Ghouls Voting and Little Red Riding Hood Treasury

My Witch Hat Costume Halloween Card is in EtsyVeg team's challenge poll this month. The theme was "October Ghouls". If you want to do me a favor, you can vote for my witch card in the poll here. You can vote until November 18th.



I was also featured in this cute Little Red Riding Hood treasury:

Little Red Riding Hood Treasury

I'm trying to get ready for the holiday season. Etsy has lots of tips and ideas on their blog. I also have a few holiday items I'm going to list and I'm thinking of making 2011 calendars/planners. I don't sell a whole lot, but usually I sell a few more items than usual during the winter holiday season. Do you buy/sell a lot during the holiday season?

No comments:

Copyright © My Thread of Thought. All Rights Reserved.
Blogger Template by The October Studio