Pages

Friday, November 5, 2010

Autumn Greeting Card and Etsy Teams

I got this Autumn Acorns Greeting Card up in time for Thanksgiving:



I've also been working on some new items, like a mini heart journal and some more greeting cards. I can't wait to get them listed. I'm trying to renew all my old stuff before listing new items.

By the way, I love the new teams section on Etsy. Teams can now have discussions and announce stuff on the official Etsy teams page. I think it's a great new feature because I'm in a lot of teams and it's a lot easier to access them through the Etsy site than through a variety of other sites. Are you involved in any teams?

1 comment:

Tsuki aka LittleGrayFox said...

I'm on a team but they've had their own website and meetup group for a while. Not sure how everyone else does it...so I guess this will be similar. Another place to keep track of!!!

p.s. you have been given an award, HERE!

Copyright © My Thread of Thought. All Rights Reserved.
Blogger Template by The October Studio