Pages

Sunday, January 9, 2011

Some of My Favorite Items

I thought I'd share some of my current favorite items on Etsy. You can see more items and other things that inspire me on my craft tumblr.

Pond Life Baby Mobile



I love this shop that has baby mobiles in different themes. This particular mobile shows pond life.

Avocado Necklace



I saw this item on the front page and thought this necklace was really fun and creative.

Sterling Key to My Heart Necklace



This is another necklace I like. I love "key to my heart" type themes.

Lapicitos Ring



This shop has a bunch of jewelry using colored pencils in creative ways. I love how unique this ring is and that it's functional.

Cassette Laptop Deal



I'm thinking of getting a decal for my laptop. It's a nice way to decorate your laptop and it's removable so you can change it any time you want.

Also, I got accepted to the School of Art Institute in Chicago! If you haven't heard of it, it's an art school/museum in Chicago. I'm not sure what classes I'm going to take yet, but I'm really excited to go to school there.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hello! I just wanted you to know that I gave two blog awards forward to you, you can find them here:

http://roseberrystyle.blogspot.com/2011/01/blog-awards.html

Congrats <3

Lo Christine said...

that colored pencil ring is amazing!

Copyright © My Thread of Thought. All Rights Reserved.
Blogger Template by The October Studio