Pages

Friday, January 7, 2011

Altered Moleskines

I sold two Custom Altered 2011 Moleskine Planners this week. Moleskines are a popular brand of journals/planners. They are usually black on the outside, but my custom Moleskines have decorative paper or fabric on the cover and inside. I think it's fun to make custom items because they're more personal and you get to work with someone. When I finished them, I'll post photos of how they turn out.



Since Moleskines seem to be popular, I also made a listing for altered Moleskine journals. Even though people can request custom items at any time, I think it helps to put some custom orders as listings.

I also listed these Moleskines which I've been meaning to list for a while:

Map of Paris Altered Moleskine Journal



Venice Postcards Altered Moleskine Journal



Have you ever used Moleskine journals?

1 comment:

Ashley Pahl said...

Stopping by from the Etsy Paper Team!

I love moleskine journals - great job!

Copyright © My Thread of Thought. All Rights Reserved.
Blogger Template by The October Studio