Pages

Sunday, January 2, 2011

Statistics for my Shop in 2010

I made a post on statistics for my shop for 2009 last year and I thought I'd do it again for 2010. It helps me reflect on the past year on Etsy.

New Items

Here are some of my favorite new items I listed this year:

Green Iridescent Star Shaped Journal



Rounded Winter Cardinals Greeting Card



Pumpkin Coptic Stitch Journal



Visitors

Looking at my Google Analytics, my Etsy shop got 8800 visits and 17000 page views in 2010. 25% of viewers were new visitors. These statistics are pretty much the same as last year. Most people visited 2 pages (which is the same as last year) and spent about 7 minutes on the site (which is a higher compared to staying 2 minutes on average last year). Most visitors only visit once, but 17% are loyal visitors that have been on my shop more than 200 times. Most people visited from the United States with Canada, United Kingdom and Australia following. The most visited day of the year was January 17th.

Sales

I sold 9 items on Etsy and a couple more in craft shows. Here are some of the items I sold this year:







Top Referrers

My top traffic sources for my shop this year were Twitter, Facebook, this blog, LinkReferral.com, Google and the Bookbinding Team blog. Social networking seems to help bring traffic so I'm glad that helps. I was surprised to see the Bookbinding Team blog as a top source. I think being in teams definitely helps my shop get more visitors and also lets me connect to people with similar interest.

Blog

I had 3900 visits to this blog and 2000 absolute unique visitors. Overall, I had 12,600 page views on my blog and people spend about 2 minutes on this site. I got the most referrals from Blogger, Google, Etsy and my Tumblr. This blog also has a really low bounce rate (meaning most people that come to my blog don't leave right away). The most visited day of the year was on July 8th.

Most Viewed Items

My most items were these 2010 moleskine planners (which I relisted here as a customized 2011 planner):



It's interesting to see statistics for my shop and blog. I haven't been looking at my statistics lately so this post reminded me to keep track of statistics for my Etsy and see what is working/what brings traffic. If you have a shop, let me know your statistics for this year. :)

1 comment:

Stephanie said...

Its always interesting to look over stats, I love using google stats for my blog

Copyright © My Thread of Thought. All Rights Reserved.
Blogger Template by The October Studio