Pages

Saturday, November 13, 2010

Daystar Craft Show

I went to a craft show last week at the Daystar School in Chicago. It was pretty fun and my first craft show in a while. I don't know if I'd do it again because the charge for a table was pretty high for a small show like that, but it was a good experience. I didn't sell any journals, but I sold these greeting cards:

Music Gold Collage

Gold Music Collage Card

Pumpkin and Vines Thanksgiving Greeting Card (Version II)

Thanksgiving Pumpkin Card

Pet Sympathy Greeting Card

Pet Sympathy Greeting Card

Peter Pan Mini Card

Peter Pan Mini Card

There's also a couple more cards I sold that I don't have photos of. Have you done or been to any craft shows recently? How was the experience?

No comments:

Copyright © My Thread of Thought. All Rights Reserved.
Blogger Template by The October Studio