Pages

Friday, April 16, 2010

Mini Sample Greeting Cards

I made mini cards for this month's Vegan Craft Sample Bags. I definitely recommend checking them out if you like cruelty free items and want to see a variety of craft products. You can buy the sample bag in different sizes ranging from $15-$35 and all the money goes to a charity. I said I would go in to more details about my cards. Here's some photos from my Flickr of some of the cards I sent out:

Yellow Animals Mini Card

Gold and Green Mini Card

Peter Pan Mini Card

Green Mini Cards

Multicolored Hearts Mini Card

Green Bird Mini Card

Pink and Green Bird Mini Card

100_4339


Green Elephant Mini Card

Gold Elephant Mini Card

Animals Mini Card

Which is your favorite?

2 comments:

Julie said...

Cute mini cards...I make cards too...
I a follower, I found you on the Etsy forums...
www.kattfive.etsy.com
www.creationsbyjulie.blogspot.com

Additionsstyle said...

Super cute mini cards.

Copyright © My Thread of Thought. All Rights Reserved.
Blogger Template by The October Studio