Pages

Wednesday, April 14, 2010

Updates and New Cards

I listed some new cards. This one is great for music lovers:

Music Notes Wavy Card



I meant to get this one up by Valentine's Day:

I Love You Black and Pink Hearts Fabric Card



I've also been listing more products on my Storenvy. I don't know if anything will sell, but it's a fun site to try out. There's an event for Earth Day and I might be selling some of my items for a few hours. It's kind of like a craft show, but less official.

I have some envelopes I made out of decorative paper that I want to list. They're all different sizes and some don't fit the standard envelope sizes. I'm still perfecting them, but I thought I might list a few. Would you buy envelopes from my shop? I'll have more journals listed soon.

No comments:

Copyright © My Thread of Thought. All Rights Reserved.
Blogger Template by The October Studio