Pages

Friday, September 10, 2010

Sea Themed Appliqués



The last Etsy event I went to this summer was on July 28th at the South Steet Seaport where we made sea-themed appliqués. It was nice they had an event somewhere other than their Etsy labs. The Seaport area was really nice. There were a lot of cute shops around and they had free ice cream right outside where the event was being held.

I sewed a whale cut out on to this sea themed fabric. I might try to do something else with it, but I'm not sure what yet.



I get used to doing paper crafts and journals so it's fun to do different crafts like sewing, which I don't usually do. If you're ever in the New York area, stop by the Etsy Labs. They always have events going on.

1 comment:

Jessica O. said...

I LOVE these. Super cute. My son has a pirate theme going on in his room. These would fit right in.

Copyright © My Thread of Thought. All Rights Reserved.
Blogger Template by The October Studio