Pages

Wednesday, July 30, 2008

New Items

I made a bunch of handmade greeting cards today. I got a book on how to make them from the library and it's something I've always wanted to try, so I decided to make a bunch. I had a lot of fun making them. I kind of feel like greeting cards are underpriced on etsy (it takes a lot of work for each one), but I'll probably put some in my shop sometime soon. I'll post pictures when I get more space on flickr. :)

I got a lot of new decorative paper lately. It's kind of addicting to buy them, but they're so nice and there's a ton of great designs. Here's two items I posted recently (both using new paper I got):

Blue and Gold Marbled Journal
This paper was made in Thailand. I think the colors with the design look kind of like the Earth.






I Read the News Newspaper Journal





In my previous entry, I posted about a craft challenge I'm in. If you don't mind doing me a favor, please vote for me here! (I think you have to be registered to vote).

3 comments:

kim* said...

I like the golden fire swirls

::::Lula Boutique:::: said...

Very nice journals! I like the blue and gold! :)

cards4ubylouise and other treasures said...

Yep.......nice journals and your cards look nice too....I can agree with you there, yes, it is very addicting making cards and buying all the supplies for making cards...so many ideas so little time.

Copyright © My Thread of Thought. All Rights Reserved.
Blogger Template by The October Studio