Pages

Wednesday, July 16, 2008

Vinyl Treasury

I've been working on a bunch of projects. There's a few recycled children book journals I made (one I might list tonight) and I got new fabric so I have a bunch of ideas for more journals. I tried making my own decorative watercolor paper the other day and it sort of worked (I'll have to try again though with darker dyes). I also made a pincushion yesterday (because I really needed one to hold my needles/pins), using some left over fabric and this tutorial.



I also have a matching box for it so I can keep all my supplies organized now.

I think I'm also going to make a yoga mat bag for myself. I have this cute fabric of monkeys doing yoga and it's perfect for it. :)

No comments:

Copyright © My Thread of Thought. All Rights Reserved.
Blogger Template by The October Studio