Pages

Friday, July 11, 2008

New Camera

My new camera finally came in the mail. It's the Kodak EasyShare M753 and I love it! It's a lot of fun to take pictures with. Here's some new items I posted:

Recycled Journals:
I started making recycled journals out of old books. I have a bunch of more children's books I'm going to use to make journals. It's fun to find decorative paper to match with them.


(listing here.)

Multicolored Heart Journal:
This is a journal I've had for a while, but never finished the inside until I recently ordered more heart paper. I think it's really cute. It's not perfect, so it's on sale in my shop.


(listing here.)

Autism Awareness:
This is one of my favorite journals I've made. My brother has autism so I'm in this team on Etsy called Etsy for Autism. They have a featured charity (right now it's KindTree.org, which supports artists with autism) and I'm donating half of the money from purchase to the featured charity if it sells.




(listing here.)

Dog Treats
I'm not selling these, but as part of another team I'm on that donates to charity, Etsy for Animals, I made dog treats as a donation for Dogs for the Deaf. I don't usually get to cook with my shop, so I thought dog treats would be something different.



I'm also thinking of making some journals with animal/dog/pawprint fabric that I can donate half to charity (like with the autism journal).

I'm adding and making lots of new stuff. I'm doing a craft challenge on another site that I might post photos of later. There's also some boxes and picture frames I made that I can't wait to post. I'm trying to add one item at a time though. :)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

those journals are amazing! :)

Copyright © My Thread of Thought. All Rights Reserved.
Blogger Template by The October Studio