Pages

Tuesday, December 30, 2008

Holiday Gifts

I sold another item! Yay. :) I'm so excited. This item always had a lot of hearts and compliments. I really like how the cover turned out and I think I might make another one like it.



I thought for this entry, I'd share what I gave everyone in my family for the holiday season (it was all journals). Some I made and others were already made and either in my shop or I hadn't listed yet.

*I gave my sister a coptic bound music book with blank music sheet paper. The cover used a pretty silver, music note decorative paper and the inside used a glitter, blue decorative paper.





*I wanted to give my dad a little address book I made with music notes since he plays piano (the same paper as my sister's book), but I couldn't find where I put that book, so I gave him this little silver, crinkled address book.



*I gave my mom a gift certificate to pick out anything from my shop, but ended up giving her a cookbook I was working on. The cover uses a decorative Italian paper with different pastas on it and it has dividers on the inside to help organize the recipes.





*I gave my brother the "Little Duck" recycled children's book I already had in my shop:




I got an etsy item as one of my Christmas presents. It came a little after Christmas, but it was this shirt that I had in my favorites for a long time. It's really cute in real life and very comfy. She also gave me free heart earrings which match the shirt. The owner of the shop also runs the EtsyU team I'm in.



I'm working on a bunch of new journals and boxes right now. I checked out some new bookbinding books from the library which have a lot of new stitches and projects for me to try. I made a journal tonight I really like, I might have to make one like it for mysefl. I can't wait to post new items in the new year.

5 comments:

Distressing Delilah a.k.a. jenn said...

What sweet gifts you made! The handmade thoughtful gift is the best! I am sure they loved them!

ARTISANNE DESIGN said...

I LOVE the one you made for your sister! :0)

JodisCraftEmporium said...

Very sweet gifts and love that green binder. very pretty.

Unknown said...

cute tshirt! great choice!

CREATEaTHOUGHT said...

What a super cute shirt
and I wish I could have given my family journals but no one but me writes!

Copyright © My Thread of Thought. All Rights Reserved.
Blogger Template by The October Studio