Pages

Wednesday, December 10, 2008

Playing Cards & Photos

I just sold my playing cards! :) I'm so excited because I haven't sold an item since October and this is my first sale for the holiday season. Also, it's the most expensive item in my shop. I talked about the playing cards a few entries back, but I originally made them for a challenge on craftster. I wasn't even going to list them, but I figured it wouldn't hurt to put them up in case somebody wanted them (and I'm really glad I did). I think the cards are probably a holiday present for someone, which I think is really nice to see my items used as gifts.

Speaking of craftster, I made a post here with a bunch of my cards if you want to comment.

I was featured on two EtsyVeg blog treasuries. My snowflake card was featured here and my Faces in Card journal is featured here:



I actually use that journal above as my personal journal (I have the listing set as made to order so I'll make one like it if somebody orders). I love the fabric. My camera case for my digital camera also uses the same fabric.

Once finals are over, I'll have more time to craft and focus on my shop. I still have one Christmas card I'm going to try to get up soon. I wanted to get some Hanukkah and other holiday items up, but I don't know if I'll have time.

I feel like this post doesn't have enough photos, so here's just some random photos from my flickr. The first one is part of a project in my Art and the Environment class and others are photos I took around my college campus. The second to last one is a photo I took of an address I thought was a unique/funny number (while I was canvassing for Obama and walking door to door). The last photo is from a museum, I'm not sure what painting it is, but I thought it was pretty.











1 comment:

Cut Copy Create said...

That is a gorgeous journal!

Copyright © My Thread of Thought. All Rights Reserved.
Blogger Template by The October Studio