Pages

Tuesday, December 16, 2008

Holiday Wishlist

So I'm done with my finals now. :) I just have to submit my poetry portfolio and I'm done. It's nice to get a break and I can't believe Christmas is so soon. I think we need some snow.I don't have any updates on my shop, since I've been busy with school, but I thought I'd share my wishlist for the holiday season:



I first saw this design from a shirt from Boy Girl Party on a Postal Service logo/shirt (they're one of my favorite bands). I thought it was creative and cute and I love the combination of animals/music. I think I read somewhere she got the idea for the image from a dream, which I think is really cool. I've used this shirt in a treasury before and it's been on my favorites forever, so it'd be nice to actually own it.



This 2009 Calendar is so cute. I have an organizer, but it'd be nice to have a pretty calendar to put on my wall and I haven't figured out how to make one yet. I love the animal designs on this one.



This is one of my favorite artists on etsy. I bought a print from her before and I really like it. I also love this print and the whole idea of painting stars (click the link to see the full picture).



This Bob Dylan record pillow is so cute. It's pretty expensive for me to actually buy and there's not a lot of music I really listen to that's from the time of records, but I love the idea behind it.



I also really need a bag/purse. I haven't looked at lot yet, but I like this simple tote from Crack the Sky.

Not really something on my wishlist, but I thought I'd share this adorable (but sad) gingerbread man:



I'm also going to be done using my current journal soon and it'd be nice to start a fresh journal for next year. Obviously, I guess I could make one for myself or use one of mine I've already made. I'd still buy a journal by someone else though if I found one I really liked. I also have to think of some items to make for my family for Christmas. Share your favorite items you want to get for the holidays. And if you find an item you'd think I'd like, please share. :)

2 comments:

Angie said...

What a wishlist! I loved the record pillow!

Little Gray Pixel said...

I, too, love the Bob Dylan record pillow. Too bad it's so far out of holiday budget!

Copyright © My Thread of Thought. All Rights Reserved.
Blogger Template by The October Studio