Pages

Friday, December 19, 2008

Blue Marbled Sketchbook 15% Off

My journal is featured as the sale item in the BEST blog today. You can read the entry over there. You can also see a bunch of other journals on sale too. The poster wrote a cute little post and she mentioned this blog. :)

Blue Marbled Coptic Bound Sketchbook

It's 15% off today only. There's no code to enter, I'll just refund you the 15% back off the sale (there's also free shipping this month, so you'll get that too). If you need a last minute gift for somebody who's an artist or likes to journal, this is a perfect gift.



The holidays are almost here, I have to start making some of my gifts for my family. I went shopping today at Paper Source to restock on cards and PVA glue. I haven't been to Paper Source in store in a while and the girl at the cash register gave me a bunch of free scrap paper. I can't believe I spent $60 there so easily. I'm excited to make some last minute holiday cards. I'm selling them for my family so I haven't decided if I'm going to photograph them and list them on etsy too. Hopefully, I'll have time to do that this weekend.

No comments:

Copyright © My Thread of Thought. All Rights Reserved.
Blogger Template by The October Studio