Pages

Sunday, December 14, 2008

More Sales!

I got another sale. :) I sold my mini brown, butterfly journal. The person who bought it is a second time buyer, which is exciting (I made a custom box for her before). I think this was one of the first journals I ever made. I actually think the very first journal I made looked exactly like this, but I kept it for myself and this was my second version of it with a better quality.



Yay, I love holiday sales. Speaking of, I also got a new holiday card up. I love the decorative paper I used for it of cardinals against a green background. I don't know if people are still buying holiday cards online, but I can always save them for next year or use them myself:



I have finals this week so I've been busy studying for that. Luckily, I only have one final though, so I had time to post business cards of my shop when I went shopping downtown. The town my college is in is really small and they have bulletin boards outside of their grocery stores and some of their other stores. I don't know if anybody will pick one up, but it couldn't hurt to put them up. I also put little discounts on the back.

The day after I get home for winter break, I'm going to bring 10 of my items to a guy opening a new shop. I've never sold my items offline yet (in craft shows or stores, since my shop is fairly new), so I don't know exactly how it works. I'm excited about it though and that I'll have more time to focus on my shop.

1 comment:

PAC said...

Good Luck with your final!
Congrats on more sales! Yay!

Copyright © My Thread of Thought. All Rights Reserved.
Blogger Template by The October Studio