Pages

Friday, July 4, 2008

Fourth of July

Happy Fourth of July!

I see a lot of people starting blogs about their Etsy.com shops and I thought I'd try starting a blog myself for my shop Move the Needle, which sells handmade books right now. I've had my shop open for a few weeks, so it's still a newbie and I'm waiting for my first sale.

So recent updates?
*I just joined a new team called Etsy for Animals. I'm already in EtsyVeg, but I thought this team would be nice because you get to donate to animal charities.

*My camera broke. The good thing is that it's really old (I've had it for about 7 years and I had to put duct tape over it just to keep the batteries from falling out) so it's nice to get a brand new one. I bought a dark blue Kodak EasyShare M753 7.0 Megapixel . It seems like a really good camera and I can't wait for it to come in the mail. :) It was pretty cheap too.

*I made my first treasury last week. It was really exciting! The theme for it was keyboard/piano. It's not up anymore, but I took pictures so I thought I'd post:

You can see more pictures of my treasury and photos of some of my journals on my flickr page.

That's all for now. I'm sort of new to this site and I can't figure out - can you add other people as "friends" or how do you subscribe to other people's blogs? Also, how do you add HTML or the Etsy minibox to your blog?

3 comments:

Bluebird Crafts and Collectibles said...

Welcome to the world of blogging! It is addicting! Love you blog it is bright, fun and cheerful!

A Keeper's Jackpot said...

I love blogging :)

great treasury

Stela said...

love the treasury! very cool!

Copyright © My Thread of Thought. All Rights Reserved.
Blogger Template by The October Studio