Pages

Thursday, November 19, 2009

Rounded Cards and Hanukkah Cards

I listed a couple new cards. These both have rounded edges. I like how they look and the rounded edges give them a more unique look I think. One's a card for babies (my first type of this card) and the other is a Thank You card.

Baby Clothes Rounded Greeting Card



Yellow Flower Thank You Card



Unfortunately, I still don't have my camera (I borrowed one from the school library for a while, but I had to return it). I'm not sure what to do if I don't find it. I might just ask for a new one for Christmas, but I'm not sure if I'd want to get the same brand I had (which I really liked) or try something else (since losing something is a good opportunity to try another brand). I like my old camera because the photos came out high definition, but I enjoyed using the Canon brand they had the library and there were some things I liked about it better.

I got these cell phone quality photos of some Hanukkah cards I made. I wanted to post them in case somebody was interested in buying them or wanted a custom order with a similar look. I'm not sure if any of these sold at the craft show my mom went to for me, but I could always make another.











I started writing my resume to use for internships and jobs in the future. I put my Etsy shop on my resume. Do you guys list Etsy on my resume? If so, do you write your shop name or "Etsy" or both? It's kind of fun to see all the things I've done over the years (like clubs I've joined at college, experiences I've done) and put them altogether.

I have two papers to write before next week, but then I get to be on Thanksgiving break. For Thanksgiving, I'll have the Thanksgiving holiday and two family birthdays so it should be fun to go home for the first time this year and eat lots of Thanksgiving food and cake. :)

No comments:

Copyright © My Thread of Thought. All Rights Reserved.
Blogger Template by The October Studio