Pages

Monday, November 30, 2009

Relisted Christmas Cards, Ten Percent for Peace and Free Shipping

Happy Cyber Monday! I'm offering free shipping in my shop through the rest of November and December. The free shipping is already applied to all items so there's nothing special you have to do.

I am also participating in the "Ten Percent for Peace" event for EtsyVeg team. From 11/29 - 12/6 (this week), 10% of all my sales will go to Food Not Bombs charity. It's a charity that shares free vegan and vegetarian meals in different cities to help protest war, poverty and the destruction of the environment.



I changed my RT post a little for my Twitter giveaway context. The 50th retweet still gets a free greeting card. Just copy and paste this in to your twitter and you'll be entered.

RT! Free shipping in @movetheneedle this holiday season. The 50th RT gets a free greeting card of their choice. http://tinyurl.com/yzk8svz


I was talking to a guy that works in marketing/business on Twitter and he said a mailing list is a good idea and something a lot of artists don't do. I never had a mailing list before because I thought this blog was a good way to keep people updated, but I decided to start one and see how it goes.

If you're interested in signing up, just use the "E-Mail Subscription" box in the right hand side of this blog or click here. I'd only have monthly updates (unless you'd think weekly/something else would be better) so it wouldn't be too much. It'd basically going to be a recap of stuff I post in my blog (new items, updates on my shop, any events I'm doing, things I'm featured in), but I would also include special discounts or giveaways for subscribers.

I just noticed there were some christmas cards I never listed this year:

Love and Give Christmas Card



Glitter Snowflakes Holiday Greeting Card



Vintage Christmas Trees Holiday Card



Silver Music Notes Holiday Greeting Card



Swirl Green Christmas Tree Card



I'm also going to take photos of Hanukkah cards and put them up.

I also sent out this music card to an online friend (who I know because of a music related site so it was perfect for her):



I'm back at school now, but I just have to take finals and finish up classes. Then I'll be on winter break for about a month. :)

1 comment:

meg and em said...

cute cards!! :D

and school always gets in the way of crafting D: good luck with finals!!

Copyright © My Thread of Thought. All Rights Reserved.
Blogger Template by The October Studio