Pages

Monday, November 16, 2009

Updates, EtsyVeg Secret Santa and Treasury

My mom ended not making it to the craft show for Esperanza last week. There was a little family emergency, but everything's okay now. I was kind of upset Move the Needle wasn't able to do the Esperanza show because I've been looking forward to it for a while, but I'm happy we've done at least a couple shows. I'm definitely going to be looking for more craft shows to do in the future. Hopefully, I can find a couple near my college town.

Here's some new photos I took of my journals for sale in the Market House. I posted photos of these before, but I added a white sheet underneath (made from a pillow case I had that I cut up) and changed the set up a little. There's two cards - a Hanukkah card and Christmas card - there that I didn't list online. Sofar, I sold one journal for $18. I'm hoping people will buy some more items for the holiday season or at least picking up my business card.



The only problem is every time I go there, the display is a little messed up from people picking up stuff and moving it around. I guess that's good because it means people are looking, but I have to fix it every week I go. Any ideas for how I could keep this from happening?

I got featured in this treasury. I forget to check if I've been featured in treasuries unless someone convos me about it. My journal is in the bottom middle of this pretty starry night one:



I'm doing a holiday gift exchange event in my EtsyVeg team. I got my match today and I get to make a craft for her (and get a handmade item from someone else). I don't want to give too much away in case she reads this, but my person likes sketching and paper items so it's a perfect match for me. I'm not sure exactly what I'm going to make yet, but I just got a bunch of nice sketch paper in the mail.

I'm currently editing photos for some new item I made which I'll probably be listing soon. Look out for those. :) Have you done any holiday shopping yet? I know I'll probably be making all my gifts or buying from Etsy.

No comments:

Copyright © My Thread of Thought. All Rights Reserved.
Blogger Template by The October Studio