Pages

Thursday, December 3, 2009

Camera, Gift Guide and Updates

I'm working on a gift guide that will last a few days next week in my blog to help give ideas for holiday shopping. It will having different topics like food lover, movie lover, fashionista, etc. I can't wait to post it. :) If you want your item featured, you can post it here and I'll consider using it.

My Coffee Addict Greeting Card was featured in this EtsyVeg blog entry about the EtsyVeg Ten Percent for Peace event (info about it in my last entry).



By the way, I have some new coffee cards similar to this that I'll be listing soon. I think there's 5 of these cards altogether so it's kind of like a collection.

Also, a photo I took at my cousin's wedding was featured in this Flickr gallery here of wedding photos.

Wedding Cake

By the way, I uploaded a bunch of concert photos to my Flickr if you want to check it out.

I bought a showcase spot for the Paper Goods section for December 19th so look out for one of my cards. I know showcases don't usually bring a lot of sales compared to being on the front page, but I figured I would just do one for the holiday season. I really want some of my cards to sell because I don't want to save them until next year.

I lost my digital camera about a month ago and I just learned it was found today. I'm so excited because I can take photos of new items and I'll have a camera again. :) I actually took some photos today with the school campus camera (because I already checked it out). I still have a lot of holiday cards to get up and a calendar which I hope to get up in the next week.

5 comments:

Southern Belle said...

Wowie, I loooove the cake.

Annette said...

Gorgeous cake! So glad your camera was found...I would be lost without mine!

2 Virgos Designs said...

nice photos and cute card!

www.rachaelsgarden.etsy.com said...

Great coffee card!!!

LynnAnne said...

Thanks so much for featuring my soap crayons. Love the collections you've put together. Great job!

Copyright © My Thread of Thought. All Rights Reserved.
Blogger Template by The October Studio