Pages

Wednesday, December 23, 2009

Domain Name, Cupcake Journal and New Items

I decided to get a domain name for this blog. I figured I might as well since it'll make it easier to get to and it doesn't cost that much. Instead of going to mythreadofthought.blogspot.com, you can just type mythreadofthought.com and it will take you here. Try it out! :)

I sold another item. I actually sold it because of a site called LinkReferral. This is the only time I know another site has led to a sale (because she mentioned in her review of my site she stopped to buy the item halfway through). I sold this Cupcake Journal:



The only problem is I couldn't find the journal (I think it sold at a craft show my mom did and she didn't remember if it sold) so I have to make it again. I'm really excited I sold something else though.

I also listed a new box with the same cupcake fabric:

Cupcake Lover's Box



I also got a couple other new items up in the past week:

Orange Chaos Watercolor Congratulations Greeting Card



I was playing around with red and yellow watercolor paint for this one. I wasn't sure what kind of card to turn it in to, but I made it a "Congratulations" one.

Set of 8 Invitation Tags



These are some more stamped tags. I wasn't sure what to do with these so I figured I'd list them. This can be used for invitations instead of gifts.

I'll be getting more items up in the next few weeks too. I made this snowflake journal that I'm going to try to get up by Christmas.

If you've been paying attention to Etsy news, you know that Rob (the old CEO of Etsy) is back at Etsy. I'm not sure exactly what this means yet, but it seems like he'll add some positive changes to Etsy - like making the Front Page more fair and getting rid of gift guides. I'm excited to see how Etsy develops in the new year.

2 comments:

VeganCraftastic said...

I love the cupcake journal, that fabric is fabulous!

TheFrogBag said...

Good idea with the domain name! And congrats!

Copyright © My Thread of Thought. All Rights Reserved.
Blogger Template by The October Studio