Pages

Sunday, January 6, 2013

Accomplishments in 2012

I wrote my resolutions for 2012 here. Here's what I accomplished this year:

*Instead of making a lot of new items this year, I mostly focused on updating my Etsy photos of existing items. I took new photos with my nicer camera which I think improve my photos a lot. I retook photos of all my items so I'm still working on editing photos and posting them up. You can see a before and after photo below:

*I also put the new photos on my Storenvy, Flickr and Facebook.

*Besides updating my photos, I updated the official Move the Needle logo (on my Etsy and Storenvy) and some other graphics. I made a bunch of advertisement graphics with my new photos which I'm going to use next year to promote my shop.


*I didn't use my Facebook a lot before. This year I updated my photo albums, linked my mailing list and and tried to get more fans by promoting my Facebook link.

*I think I made a lot of positive changes on this blog. I did more holiday specials and tutorials this year. Some tutorials I did were the bookbinding tutorial and color palette tutorial.

*I went to a craft show this year. You can read about the craft show here.


*I consistently updated my shops, blog and social media.

Overall, this was a year of improving things I already had and promoting my shop more. What are your Etsy/business accomplishments this year?

1 comment:

Amy said...

Hi!
Thanks for sharing all of your great ideas! I am coming over from etsy and I have done some similar things lately with my shop--more promotion, etc. Good luck with your shop in 2013!
Amy

Copyright © My Thread of Thought. All Rights Reserved.
Blogger Template by The October Studio