Pages

Tuesday, January 8, 2013

2013 New Year's Business Resolutions

These are my business New Year's resolutions for 2013:

*I want to get:
- 300 likes on Facebook
- 550 admirers on Etsy
- 20 more mailing list subscribers
- 100 watchers on Storenvy
- at least 10 sales

*I want to do some paid advertising on other blogs or swap ads. I made a bunch of ad graphics and I want to start using them. If you're interested in swapping ads, let me know.    

*I want to continue consistently updating my social media such as my blog, Twitter and Facebook. I also want to keep my Etsy and Storenvy updated. I want to add a new item every week. 

*I want to make a website for Move the Needle so it's not just an Etsy shop. The website will have basic info about my shop, an e-commerce section so you can buy straight from my site and links to all the other places you can find me.

*I want to do another craft show and maybe sell some items in stores. I did one craft show last year, so I want to do at least one this year, but hopefully a few more.

If you have a business, what are your goals for the upcoming year?

2 comments:

Eyelah said...

I have a lot of goals for my business. One of them is to reach 200 followers on my blog. I am almost there! I also want to add 50 new items to my shop within the next 6 months and I want to get at least 10 more sales in the next 6 months. I do hope I can make these goals. Also, I wouldn't mind doing a blog ad swap. Send me a message at eyelah@gmail.com

Unknown said...

300 Likes on Facebook? It's very possible, especially with today's new trend in advertising. Being active with social networking sites such as Facebook and Twitter is one way to advertise your business. Paid advertising is good to consider; it will definitely help your product to get notice even more. Good luck! >Laverne Mitchell @ DigitalSalesDevelopment.com

Copyright © My Thread of Thought. All Rights Reserved.
Blogger Template by The October Studio