Pages

Thursday, January 10, 2013

2012 Shop Statistics

Every year, I write about the statistics of the previous year. Here are this 2012's statistics:



Visitors

I had 28 shop favorites, 147 listing favorites and 3 orders in 2012. Overall, views and sales were down a little from last year. Most people that came were from the United States, United Kingdom and Canada. The top searches that referred my shop on Etsy were for journal, photo album and notebook.

Top Referrers

The top traffic sources were this blog, LinkReferral, StumbleUpon and Pinterest (which is about the same as last year).

Most Viewed Items


These two journals were viewed the most in my shop this year

Blue and White Belle Mini Journal



Leopard Print Journal



Top Favorited

These were my most favorited items on Etsy this year. I think the card was poplar because of Election Day. The box was a new listing this year.

Vote Black and Red Flat Card



Map of America Box



Check back for statistics of this blog. If you have an Etsy shop or business, how were your statistics this year?

No comments:

Copyright © My Thread of Thought. All Rights Reserved.
Blogger Template by The October Studio