Pages

Friday, January 4, 2013

2013 Altered Moleskine Planners

I listed these custom altered Moleskine planners for 2013. I listed them by different types of Moleskine planners. You can see all the planners here. If you don't see the specific size or type of planner you want in these listings, you can always contact me to do a custom order. The photos are just examples of what I can do:

Custom Altered 2013 Extra Large Soft Cover Monthly Moleskine Planner


Custom Altered 2013 Large Soft Cover Monthly Moleskine Planner



Custom Altered 2013 Pocket Soft Cover Monthly Moleskine Planner




Custom Altered 2013 Pocket Hard Cover Horizontal Weekly Moleskine Planner



Do you have a planner for 2013?

No comments:

Copyright © My Thread of Thought. All Rights Reserved.
Blogger Template by The October Studio