Pages

Wednesday, December 28, 2011

Goals for 2012

These are my Etsy resolutions for next year.

*I want to experiment with techniques. I might want to make my own pape or try to find paper from new places. I always use computer paper or sketch paper for my journals, but it might be nice to try different types of paper.

*I want to continue listing and making new items consistently.

*While organizing my collection of Etsy photos on my computer, I noticed a lot of my item photos are outdated. My photography has improved a lot since I first started my Etsy so I want to go back and redo a lot of my item photos.

*It's always a goal to sell more in my shop. It would be nice if I could get more consistent sells such as selling one item a week or one item a month.

*I want to do at least one giveaway in 2012. I feel like I haven't done a giveaway in a while so I might do something on this blog soon.

*I used to sell a couple of my items in local shops. I want to try doing that again with a couple of items.

*I didn't get to do any craft shows in 2011 so I want to do more in 2012. I want to find craft shows that are not too expensive, but still will have a good turn out. If you have any suggestions for craft shows in Chicago, let me know!

*I want to find new ways to promote my shop. I might try advertising on other blogs. I haven't had too much success with advertising so I want to find a way that works for me. I also want to try Etsy search ads and see if they are effective for me.

*I want to keep blogging consistently and promoting this blog.

2 comments:

farragio said...

Great goals! Definitely ones I can incorporate for myself as well. Happy New Year!

Unknown said...

I haven't even thought of blog goals or Etsy shop goals. I might actually need to set a goal to spend less time on Etsy since I sell so little. My blog has paid out more than my Etsy shop! lol

Copyright © My Thread of Thought. All Rights Reserved.
Blogger Template by The October Studio