Pages

Friday, December 30, 2011

Favorite Photos of 2011

These are some of my favorite photos I've taken from 2011.

Still Life Series - Part 2

I'm currently in at school so I've done a lot of paintings and other art projects this year. This was one still life painting I did.

Irish Dolls

I took this photo around my house as part of a photography class. The photo is of Irish dolls I have.

Yellow Flower

I got in to gardening more this year. This flower is from the garden we have in our backyard.

Purple Flowers

This is another flower shot, but of my neighbor's garden. My parents got this photo framed and put in our beach house.

Check back tomorrow for more of my favorite photos of 2011!









No comments:

Copyright © My Thread of Thought. All Rights Reserved.
Blogger Template by The October Studio