Pages

Tuesday, December 13, 2011

12 Days of Christmas



I decided to do a Christmas series this year to celebrate the winter holiday season. For 12 days, I will post Christmas related blog entries and crafty things you can do. Here's the schedule:

12/14 - My Etsy Wishlist
12/15 - Christmas Decorating
12/16 - Christmas Crafts
12/17 - Crafty Gift Ideas
12/18 - Stocking Stuffers
12/19 - Etsy Gift Guide
12/20 - Non Handmade Gift Guide
12/21 - Christmas Ornaments
12/22 - Christmas Nail Art
12/23 - Christmas Desserts
12/24 - Gift Wrapping Ideas
12/25 - Personal Christmas Photos

What winter holiday(s) do you celebrate?

4 comments:

OnePerfectDay said...

Great idea!
I'll be checking in to see what you're up yo!

FabricFascination said...

Can't wait to see the reindeer cupcakes.

Lostlemonade said...

Nifty idea! I'll be going to my first ever Solstice party. Have no idea what to expect.

Trina Prenzi said...

Great idea, love your picks and looking forward to seeing the rest! Although I can't believe there are only 12 days left until Christmas... Time is flying!

Copyright © My Thread of Thought. All Rights Reserved.
Blogger Template by The October Studio