Pages

Tuesday, February 25, 2014

New Podcast Discoveries

These are some podcasts I enjoy listening to lately.



Quick and Dirty Tips
I like all the Quick and Dirty Tips podcasts, but my favorite ones are Get it Done Guy and Nutrition Diva. I like this series of podcasts because they are quick and great to listen to in the morning.

ACE Productivity
This podcast is sort of like the Get it Done Guy podcast. It is about productivity and finding the best way to get things done.

Marketing with Amy Porterfield
This podcast is about social media marketing. It mainly focuses on Facebook. It is a good podcast to listen to if you own a business.

78 Notes to Self
This podcast is about tarot cards. I like reading tarot so I think this is an interesting podcast to listen to and she has some good insights.

What podcasts do you like to listen to?

No comments:

Copyright © My Thread of Thought. All Rights Reserved.
Blogger Template by The October Studio