Pages

Tuesday, December 27, 2011

Accomplishments in 2011

Every year, I write about accomplishments I made this year and goals for the next year. Accomplishments I made for 2010 are here. I wrote my goals for 2011 here. Here's what I accomplished in my Etsy for 2011:

*One big thing that happened to me in 2011 is I changed schools. Now, I'm going to an art school where I can focus more on my art. I really like it sofar and it's given me the opportunity to start new projects. I feel like I've developed my painting skills a lot and am able to try new types of art I wouldn't have usually tried.

*I wrote as a goal that I wanted to make new items and learn new bookbinding techniques as a goal for 2011. I didn't exactly learn new bookbinding techniques, but I did take a Painted Book class at my school which allowed me to create two books with paintings inside (I'll do separate entries about these projects).

*I wrote as a goal for 2011 that I wanted to list new items a couple times a week and renew items every day. I think I accomplished this goal pretty well. For a while, I was listing at least one new item every week. I kind of took a break from doing that because I've been so busy, but I think it's a good goal to keep.

*I was featured in a couple YouTube videos this year. One was for my Etsy shop and three were for my Mary Kay business.

*I've changed this blog a little. I added a graphic on top which I've been wanting to do for a while. I also made a blog schedule which I've been using the last few months. I like using a schedule because it gives me a topic to write about and I've blogged almost every day. I've also been using the blog team on Etsy which has really helpe me promote my blog and connect to other bloggers.

*As a personal goal, I wanted to try to relax more. One thing I've been doing every day that has helped me relieve stress is doing yoga. I do videos on Yoga Today every day. Some of them are only 5 minutes and others are longer so I can fit them in to my schedule.

*I've also been working out almost every day. I have a binder with a bunch of work outs I've pulled from magazines. I do one of these every day (except for a couple days off) and mark them off in a calendar when I'm done. Looking at the calendars makes me see how much I've accomplished.

Let me know what you accomplished in 2011.

1 comment:

Blessed Moon Artifacts said...

Congrats on your goals and successes! I wish you even more success and forever happiness in 2012!
Best,
Valerie
Arena Creative

Copyright © My Thread of Thought. All Rights Reserved.
Blogger Template by The October Studio