Pages

Tuesday, February 28, 2012

Handmade Sexy Craft Show



I participated in a craft show last week called "Handmade Sexy" hosted by the Urban Circuit. The craft show as Valentine's Day themed. It was a fun experience and I like the Valentine's Day theme of the show. It wasn't my favorite craft show experience though because I didn't sell anything. My products got admired and some people took business cards so my business got some promotion even if nothing sold. I applied for a bunch of craft shows for Urban Folk Circuit. I think some of their other craft shows might have a better turnout so I want to try again. Here are some photos from the show:





You can see more photos on Urban Folk Circuit's Facebook.

Have you done or been to any crafts shows lately? How was your experience?

No comments:

Copyright © My Thread of Thought. All Rights Reserved.
Blogger Template by The October Studio