Pages

Tuesday, March 27, 2012

Search Ads on Etsy

I tried the new Search Ads feature for a week just to see if it would be effective at all. I didn't really think it would make a huge difference, but I wanted to try it anyway.



I spent $4.95 and I ran my ads for 7 days. I got 5,244 impressions, but only 34 views and 0 favorites/orders. This brought in no revenue. Overall, I don't think it was worth it and probably wouldn't do it again. I think Search Ads can be effective for some people, but I feel like I'd get more views posting on Twitter or the Etsy forums for free.

What do you think? Have you used the Search Ads fetaure on Etsy?

1 comment:

amber.threads said...

I've never used them and don't plan to till my business takes off really well. I think I should harness the power of social media for all my marketing needs until then. A lot of hard work and trial and error!

Copyright © My Thread of Thought. All Rights Reserved.
Blogger Template by The October Studio