Pages

Tuesday, March 13, 2012

Paid to Click Websites

Paid to Click websites are sites that pay you money just for clicking on links, usually a couple of cents per website. Here are some Paid to Click websites I've been using to make a little extra money:

ClixSense

Installing the ClixSense toolbar makes it easier to know when new ads are up. You can make about $1/a day clicking ads. You can also sign up for a pro account which gives you more ads.

NeoBux

NeoBux is set up very similarly to ClixSense. I don't think there's a tool bar you can install so you'll have to go on the website each time.

SnapDollars

SnapDollars emails you every day with an advertisement. All you have to do is click the ad and you'll be credited up to 10 cents. You can also refer friends, try out products and complete surveys.

Hits4Pay



The way Hits4Pay is set up is like an email account. You view new "emails" which are ads you click. Like the other websites, you get a couple of cents per ad. You don't get as many ads as ClixSense, but you can still make a little extra money.

If you use PTC websites, I suggest making sure to spend a couple minutes clicking each day. It doesn't take long and money can add up. Also, earning referrals for the websites will help increase your money. You can also consider advertising on the websites if you want to promote a website. I notice most of the links you click are about making money, but I think you can advertise any website. I think I might try to advertise this blog or referral links to other sites (e.g. put my referral link for Hits4Pay on ClixSense).

Have you ever used any of these websites? Did you find them effective?

No comments:

Copyright © My Thread of Thought. All Rights Reserved.
Blogger Template by The October Studio