Pages

Thursday, March 22, 2012

Favorite Recipe YouTube Channels

I've been trying to eat mostly vegan lately, which means I'm trying to avoid consuming animal products. I thought I'd share some of my favorite vegan YouTube channels. Even if you're not vegetarian or vegan, these channels have a lot of good healthy cooking and nutrition ideas that anyone could try:

Healthy Vegan Recipes

This was the first vegan YouTube channel I found. It's focused on making healthy meals and has a lot of nutrition tips.



EcoVegan Gal

This channel is similar to Healthy Vegan Recipes. It's mostly focused on health, but has a lot of great recipes and tips for vegans. I really like her cleanse series:



Cooking with the Vegan Zombie

This channel uses humor and storytelling in their videos which I really like. The theme of the videos is that there is a zombie invasion in a post apocalyptic world. The videos tell stories while giving good vegan recipe ideas:



By the way, I'm part of the EtsyVeg team on Etsy. If you're vegetarian or vegan and have an Etsy shop, you should join the team.

No comments:

Copyright © My Thread of Thought. All Rights Reserved.
Blogger Template by The October Studio